Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Movin' on up!

WOW! So, to say it's been a ridiculously long time since I posted is the understatement of the century!  At the risk of sounding ridiculously boring not much has been going on for me to blog about! The only real updates until today have been:
1. I saw the new Harry Potter, which is by far one of the best of the series but also sad because it's the last one!
2. I wrote a friend of mines term paper for her and made a $100! Okay, okay, I know that sounds totally and completely immoral BUT to be fair she really needed the help and considering the fact that it took me over 5 hours to research cognitive development as it applies to midlife and beyond and write a nine page paper on it, I think karma caught up to me pretty fast.
3. Got my little Jack-Jack groomed :D
4. FINALLY, went clothes shopping :D

The big news is: 
Erik and I are moving out within the week and I cannot explain in words just how stoked I am to have my own place again. I have been living on my own since I was 18 and love, love,love to decorate and come home to a place that is all mine! The last few months have been crazy! What with me living with my parents again briefly and then with Erik's mom as well, has made for some trying times!
Finally though things are falling into place :D

Be ready for lots more"actual" home decor pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind